Jess's Birthday was on the 6th of Jan...which was yesterday. Somehow she was in an emo state but still managed to go out for dinner at Tarot cafe. By the way,we got her a bright pink MNG purse. Too bad Franz cnt join us cus she had class at night but I found out that her class was canceled ''-.- Anyhow,it wasnt a bad night afterall. We talked and talked and talked &&& not forgetting...snap snap snap pictures!! =b Owh yeah...Fion,Jess and I share 2 plates of nasi pataya and Nic got herself nasi rendang. Not bad la. Where as drinks, Fion and Nic ordered this kawkaw Milo called GODZILLA. Haha. Godzilla turned out nice. Jess ordered some kinda milk tea and I had erm...white milk tea?? Not sure of its name but yeah. We ordered this SagoWatermelon as our dessert. Serving was huge! && nice too =)

our dessert

Cina-beng camwhore..hahaha!

greedy!!!!! hee...
Well,that was about it for the night tho. Nothing much. hehe. But had fun talking the night away not knowing wer to go after dinner. Ending up going back early before 10pm ''-.- By the way,pictures are taken from Jesselyn.
...................................................................................................................................................
Okay...that's about Jess's day. Earlier that day in the afternoon I went out to Spring with mummy. She was planning to get a handbag. I walked around on my own and I saw this nice dress. Told my mum about it and asked the girl there if there was any Small size. Tried it on and I really liked it && finally decided to buy it!! =b Tot of wearing it for CNY or maybe my Birthday. Excited!!!

THE DRESS!!
Owh yeah...& I found out that Lily have tried on this dress before when she was out with Jess and Nic ''-.-
.netta.
THE DRESS!!
Owh yeah...& I found out that Lily have tried on this dress before when she was out with Jess and Nic ''-.-
.netta.