*netta netta...finally there's a post from you...LOL*
As you know that Aaron's going back to Kuching soon. Before coming back he told me he din wana surprise me and told he'd be back on sunday,26th apr 09. So,I wait patiently at home waiting for saturday to some to an end before meeting with him or maybe surprising him on Sunday. Actually I tot of going to the airport myself on Sunday and surprise him. Instead of his parents picking him up, ya know. Well,that i could secretly arrange with his sister.
I know he slpt over at his cousin's place on Friday and told me he din bring his charger. By Saturday morning he was already low on bat ''-.- So,i msged and msged and at a point he din reply. His hp might have died! I tot of it that he was secretly coming back...
Who knows.........
Finally,I received a call around 2+ from him telling me that he's stil in KL and all. Then suddenly asking me out...haihhh!!! && finally told me that he was back in KCH!! I went all blurr and i wasnt so ready to go out when having plans with my mum. So, after I rondeng-rondeng with my mum,I went out with him and finally met him!!!!!!!!! =)
Instead of me suprising him, he surprised me!! haihhhh.....
Aaron love....U're just so lucky that my delivery report was not on. I deactivated it. So,I din know if the msges to u was delivered or not. Hee.....
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My lover's back!!! And I got my gifts from him =) Thanks love!!
.netta.
As you know that Aaron's going back to Kuching soon. Before coming back he told me he din wana surprise me and told he'd be back on sunday,26th apr 09. So,I wait patiently at home waiting for saturday to some to an end before meeting with him or maybe surprising him on Sunday. Actually I tot of going to the airport myself on Sunday and surprise him. Instead of his parents picking him up, ya know. Well,that i could secretly arrange with his sister.
I know he slpt over at his cousin's place on Friday and told me he din bring his charger. By Saturday morning he was already low on bat ''-.- So,i msged and msged and at a point he din reply. His hp might have died! I tot of it that he was secretly coming back...
Who knows.........
Finally,I received a call around 2+ from him telling me that he's stil in KL and all. Then suddenly asking me out...haihhh!!! && finally told me that he was back in KCH!! I went all blurr and i wasnt so ready to go out when having plans with my mum. So, after I rondeng-rondeng with my mum,I went out with him and finally met him!!!!!!!!! =)
Instead of me suprising him, he surprised me!! haihhhh.....
Aaron love....U're just so lucky that my delivery report was not on. I deactivated it. So,I din know if the msges to u was delivered or not. Hee.....
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My lover's back!!! And I got my gifts from him =) Thanks love!!
.netta.