Aaron has been complaining that I haven't blog for quite a long time.
So,here's some update on me.
Ehem...........(clears throat)
hee.......(shows teeth)
.....here goes something......
So,here's some update on me.
Ehem...........(clears throat)
hee.......(shows teeth)
.....here goes something......
I finally stop working.
Well,not to say that I stopped.
They stopped me =b
Since the tcher that was on leave was back,
they din need my help around there anymore.
I do miss my kids....
Those naughty yet adorable cute lil' kids won't be seeing me after 3 months in J2 Red.
I spent the other 2months (Jan&Feb) in Junior One BLUE!
Cute cute 4yrs old kids =D
(psst...will post up photos when I transfer them to my comp *wink* )
Secondly,
I'm currently stressed about studies.
Well,i'm not having some kinda examination going on.
Just wondering where I'll end up and what I'll study SOON...
Wonder if it's something i'm really interested in.
Wonder if I'd be far from my family.
Wonder if I could survive on my own if I were to be far.
Wonder if........yes, IF(s) ''-.-

Haihhhhhhhhhh.........!!!!!!!!!!!
I so can't wait to study!!!
Should I take up Psychology??
Lol.
Just wondering.
Again.
............................next,
As most of you know......
I'm having some time with me love,Aaron.
Been out eating alot with him around.
Open air.
McD.
Bakuteh.
Curry rice.
Mix rice.
Aaron's cooking.
Ehek.....more more more.
I want some more White Lady la....''-.-
Owh yeah, & & &
I watched the whole Season2 of CHUCK!!!!!
So so nice!!!...haihhh....can't wait for Season3.
Download k b....hee....=D
(& again...photos wil be up when I have them)
I hope to take more photos with him tomorow.
Going for a trip.......hee.
Yay!!! Can't wait.
Hmmm....he's gonna go back to KL soon.....
*emo-ing*
ggggrrrrr.....no likey the feeling.
sadness.
But,again.
We'll be alright.
=)
& & &......I miss my girls!!!!!!
I went futsal with Fion tho...It was damn fun!!! XD
Can't wait for the next 1.
I miss going out with everyone around.
Somehow I'm the only free one.
Everyone else seems to be busy working now.
*sobs*
Are we all going for Easter Rally'09??? hee.....
I hope to make it tho *wink*
Ah well....wait for Jess and we all go kai kai k k k???
=D
I'll blog again with photos!!!!
SOON!!!!
See ya.
XOXO
SOON!!!!
See ya.
XOXO
.netta.