whoottzzz woottttzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again..
what a weekend i had and i just end it today!
yes today.. time to continue with my studies and assignments..
it all start with friday..
exam was good....
it all started at night when we enter this shop..
its a pretty cool shop in PJ and i was in heaven!!
welcome to shiraz~
picture will tell u more..

beer! imported one's...

there was too many to choose but guess what i found!!!
NIGHT TRAIN!!!
hell yeahh.. its the guns n roses song nightrain...
so the drinking started at home..
1st was the beer... we bough this Philippine beer king size....
"Loaded like a freight train,Flyin' like an aeroplane, Feelin' like a space brain,One more time tonight"
and that night i sleep like a baby!...
saturday was halloween day!!
woke up early and went shopping with cousin's..
shopping was fun..
and at night
it was halloween night..dint went to any club or what just hang out at this bar.. an open mic place name the blackboard..
sorry guy's that been calling me up for party i dint went.. family 1st.... next time alright..
a friend band was playing that night "rollin sixers"
playing all the blues and jazz... awesome!
there's allot of people with costumes..
i saw.. a school girl..
dark vader a.k.a addyvader
and i saw god as well...
the night goes on and on and on with great people and good music...
the next day sunday shopping again in sunway..
i never see shopping with girls as boring i find it fun and interesting..
(me and cousin francis)
(me and cousin liza)
in the end i had too much fun that even i try on the earrings and necklace....
and in the end she actually buy the one i choose wahahaha...
see girls im good in shopping.. so bring me!
so after shopping is done at night the usual thing again..
went to ming tien PJ and drink with francis and a friend david.

a sunday well spent with family..
food is never far away.. just love home cook food!
monday was another day..
shopping again..fun fun fun...
and at night..went to shiraz again to get some drinks..
the night train again with beer....
yet another fun night..
like the nightrain song goes..
"Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa yeah
I'm on the nightrain
Love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain
An I can never get enough
Ridin' the nightrain
I guess I
I guess, I guess, I guess I never learn"
heehehe...
so today i end it all with a movie with a friend..
jennifer's body
megan fox was sooooooo foxy!!
ahhhhhhhhhh
another weekend done..
now to continue on my assignment and wait for marcel woods rave!!
p/s:dear god thanks for the wonderfull weekend with my family..
forgive us as we ruin our body with unwanted toxics...
-Aaron-




