
they took my identity!!
sunsweet took it away from me!!!
or maybe i found someone that looks like me..
they say there are 7 people in this wold who looks like us..
spot one!!
or spot me!

not that hard rite?
tell me that does not look like me!!
of all the thing why sunsweet advertisement!
why cant it be a perfume advertisement ka...(sexy)
car advertisement ka...(cool)
liquor advertisement ka...(super cool)
beer advertisement ka...(i like!)

that do not look like me rite?
that guy is f-ing fat!!!
I'm errr... just having the beer belly a little OK!!
thats is why i should be in a beer advertisement..
and get beer supply for free till i die!
I'm still working on the belly...so far so good..

how can that be me?
look I'm so much cooler and handsome than that guy!!!
i don't even eat sunsweet!
i love beer!!
see beer not f-ing prune!
or
i was just making some income by doing some advertisement..
you think about it..
for now i wish I'm Elmo for the rest of my life!!
because there is only one of him..
and all the kids love him
:(

whoooo in a few hours time ill be going up hills with my wing man and buddy Gwen..
will be like the old days..
p/s: god bless us as we party hard in the cold up hill..
...amen..
-Aaron-