Friday, June 05, 2009

Netta's.

Been out and about but I was too lazy to update the blog =b

ENJOY UPDATES!!

Mummy's Birthday @ Four Points =D



The buffet was good.
Small portions of food.
But,there are so many choices.
Japanese - raw salmon, oyster, sushi, salad...etc.
Western - lamb, pizza, beef...etc.
Nasi lemak, soup, laksa....too many to list.
Dessert - ice kacang, marshmellows with chocolate dip, cakes, jellies...etc.

Making myself hungry ''-.-

Road trip to Sebuyau (fishing village) on 1st day Gawai

Pekan Asajaya
(on the way to Sebuyau)



Pelabuhan Feri going to Sebuyau.

Taken when I was on the ferry.

FINALLY.....
at the small fishing village -Sebuyau



the people

Nanam camwhoring =)


Oh oh oh....sorry potong stim. But but...do you remember this??




Well well....here's another version of it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nanam style!!!!


I just love the way she does it!! hahaha!

&& she was like ''Che2!!! See!!! I do like how Aaron do!!!''

CUTE!!

& so....after walking around and nanam camwhoring,
we went back home....







on the ferry






.end of trip.


OUT WITH FRIENDS!!!!!

at Planet Sambal







at Isabella Cafe





crazy friends =)


fun times when we get bored...





lol.





me fwens since I was in Primary One.


Ingat Jess!!! Cheating during Primary5 for Music!!
She told Fion when Fion was teaching her Music,
''Fail ma fail lo...''
Check check...bena2 Jess fail!! haha!


Cheating for Kajian Tempatan during Primary4!!
97outof100ok???
hahaha!!!


Lily, I know u don't look good here.

Well,I do keep a nice photo of u....ya know....?? hee...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SUPRISE!!!!!!!

see.....
nice kan??
don't marah k lily....
I know you're a silent reader of this blog =)
*hugs*




.end.






PEACE!!! =) hahah!






Aaron love!!! I miss you so so much!!!! hahaha!
Come back!!!
Hugs!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!



NETTA