
finally after 4 days of non stop studying...
4 days sleeping less than 12 hour....
until every single one of my lecturer says that i look dead and loosing weight..
(loosing weight?? ya rite!!)
falling a sleep at the same time writing with my eye close and talking to myself..
outcome?
i myself don't know what did i write.. gosh...
lucky me i dint get too stress and shove a remote up my ass like in the
video in the last post..
4 days of shutting the world out from myself beside Netta..
and been missing Liverpool 1st match till now...gosh i actually did that!
(i guess that's why Liverpool been loosing because i dint watch.... ya rite!)
now my exam is finally over today!
alleluiaaaaahhh praise the lord!! ...
1st paper - awesome!! A please..
2nd paper- OK OK laa........
3rd paper- great...
4th paper- not sure.. still did it finish doe...
2nd paper- OK OK laa........
3rd paper- great...
4th paper- not sure.. still did it finish doe...
RESULT???
aaaaahhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhHHH~
that ill know in 2 weeks time from now...
what is done is done..
was it worth it?
HELLLL YEAHHHH....praise the lord~
(can i say that? sound wrong)
I'm feeling soooooooooooooo tired rite now as in puff out..
and yet the 1st thing i did when i reach home after my last paper was..
1. pack my bags (half done)
2.wash my dirty cloth.......
3.clean my room after all it have been true.. with books and notes here n there...
and now all I'm waiting for is to go home!! wohooo~~
and i tough my flight was on 31st but it was on 30th lucky me Netta asked!fuhhh~~
I'm ready to go!
I NEED SLEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP !!
but I'm toooooo hype about going home to my dear Netta..
here i come dear!!!.. been keeping this big hug from the day i left just for you..
wait you will get it.... :)
-Aaron-

