that is in 2days from now!
26 2 paper ,27 1 paper and 28 1 paper.
oh gosh i am not ready yet for it ..
I'm so feeling freaking out right now for my
measurement paper i think I'm going to suck in it!!
but after i watch this video... goshh i tough i was freaking out....
hahahahahahahah!!
there are better ways to cope with anger than shoving a remote up your ass or
hitting your head with a shoe.....
but look at the bright side..
I'm going home after my exam for 1 month!!
wohoo.... I'm coming home baby~
don't worry i wont shove a remote up my ass..
ill cook my notes and drink it..
-Aaron-
26 2 paper ,27 1 paper and 28 1 paper.
oh gosh i am not ready yet for it ..
I'm so feeling freaking out right now for my
measurement paper i think I'm going to suck in it!!
but after i watch this video... goshh i tough i was freaking out....
hahahahahahahah!!
there are better ways to cope with anger than shoving a remote up your ass or
hitting your head with a shoe.....
but look at the bright side..
I'm going home after my exam for 1 month!!
wohoo.... I'm coming home baby~
don't worry i wont shove a remote up my ass..
ill cook my notes and drink it..
-Aaron-
