baby,dear,darling,B,laling,girlfriend,cupcake!!
whatever you call your other half..
but i know mine would be
"sexyyyyyy"
finally the merc aka sexyyy is out after a 2 weeks body job!
you can even see your own reflection on it
but from what my mom told me someone is interested in buying it double the price!!
oh NOOOO!!!! heart broken again...
but i cant say much a gift or no gift its still my dad money..
ill just have to see..
i dont want to drive sexxyy because I'm not ready to have the responsibility
so I'm driving T-rex..
she just got a new pair of shoe..
whatever it is I'm happy with what i have now..
MY FAMILY!
than again
I'm having problem making up my mind..
how am i going to spend my $$$$$$?
booozzzahh and takirahh?? sick of it..working life really change me..yeahh rite! :p
shopping? nahhhh I'm not vain to bother about my cloth..
what i had in mind was...
1. A trip to Singapore!!
for?????
lamb of god!!!
yes you are right!!
F-ing LAMB OF GOD!!!
for you who don't know...
only one word for you to know
"SATAN!"
:)

i can get all crazy with
"Pure American Metal!!!"
\m/
OR..
2. pimp sexyyy..and give her a boob job that cost 1.5k or more..
so that she look like this..
"I LIKE"
but this will be much more expansive..
OR
3. get a N97 mini..
but than again i don't really bother about what phone i use.
as long i can sms and call I'm fine..

OR
4. save up all i can and spend it on the next GF whoever that will be..
ehh wait............. let me think again..
NEVER AGAIN!!!
oh well..
that's the things ul do when you really really really love someone..
to bad..
will just have to see about it..
so I'm off for now..
another day at work tomorrow and things are slowly heating up at work..
sleeping time 10.pm...
see who say I'm an alcoholic?
now I'm a workaholic!!
NO wait...

the T-shirt explain it all..
end of story
p/s: dear god sorry for the satanic song human had mad.. but its just a hobby they still go to church.. @ me... so forgive us and give us more strength to rock on!
.............amen.............
-Aaron-

