Monday, January 04, 2010

happybirthday vicarious

this blog turn 1 year old...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICARIOUS BLOG!
its been one year?
wow....
we been true sweetness, happiness,sadness,forgiveness,whatever it is....
thanks to you all out there who actually read this crap that i write..
interesting?NO..?YES??..
i my self not so sure why i write..
but it all started with a spacial someone that actually started this blog with the name sketchesofus and ask me to write in it..
thanks..but...
things just do not go as we plan and now random is my best friend and VICARIOUS is the blog name..
looking at the older post from the pass 1 year makes me wonder much...
but its 2010 let this year be a new chapter for this blog of mine..
cheerrss~

i finally got my result for my final sem.. not bad..
all B's..
still I'm happy about it..
today officially I'm home alone for 2 weeks..
hemm....
and
im
already
thinking
what
to
do
tonight
heheheheheheehe~
"disco man roger and out"
its so fun when your parents are going outstation and they give you so much cash...
and i wonder..
why..
guess my parents just love me much..
and finally the merc is in the workshop for a respray!!
wohooo my baby got a new body job...
and how i wish to do a boob job (skirting) but I'm already broke
it cost me 1.6k to spray..
ohhhh I'm broke..

and happy birthday goes to my friend franz too god bless you...sorry no gifts I'm broke..

p/s:bless he who sins and forgive he who talk crap...
.....amen....

-Aaron-