Nelle & I had sleepover last thursday night at Fion's place.
Watched Slumdog Millionaire.
Not a bad movie, showing the culture in India.
Din get to camwhore =b
Nanam came over the next morning.
We had brunch (breakfast + lunch) at McDonald's!! =b
Camwhored alot since my sister suk take picture of us! haha!
Watched Slumdog Millionaire.
Not a bad movie, showing the culture in India.
Din get to camwhore =b
Nanam came over the next morning.
We had brunch (breakfast + lunch) at McDonald's!! =b
Camwhored alot since my sister suk take picture of us! haha!

.love.love.love.

Nanam isn't a bad photograher kan???......hahahaha!!!
Well,i'll post up more on Facebook aite =)
Owh yeah,that evening I went for dinner at my Aunty's place.
Here's what I took...
Love it!!! =)
Well,i'll post up more on Facebook aite =)
Owh yeah,that evening I went for dinner at my Aunty's place.
Here's what I took...
Love it!!! =)

.sunset.
.netta.
.netta.