yeahh its going to be the 4th month now for me and Netta!!!
4 happy and sweet month!!
cheers to us!!

When I first met you 4 month ago,
I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me;
I'd never have to look for love again.
Each anniversary finds us happier;
You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun.
You show me what real love is all about,
You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun. As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing girl I ever knew.
I prize our anniversary because
Each anniversary I fall in love again with you
u show me how to love again... thank you Netta..
i love you..
she's happy with my budak kecik drawing...hehehe
-love Aaron-
4 happy and sweet month!!
cheers to us!!

I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me;
I'd never have to look for love again.
You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun.
You show me what real love is all about,
You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun.
You're the most amazing girl I ever knew.
I prize our anniversary because
Each anniversary I fall in love again with you
u show me how to love again... thank you Netta..
i love you..
she's happy with my budak kecik drawing...hehehe-love Aaron-