This would be a random post tho....=)
I'm currently bored and I have to cut out alphabets for work.
BIG LETTERS
&&&
small lettters
Sigh...''-.- so many letters!!
Aaron's handphone died and I was emo about it.
Partly cuz we cant sent text to each other like we used to *sobs*
Well,its ok now that he got his other hp.
Still,I find myself emotionally unstable here.
sorry.
Just cant seem to help feeling that way.
4days since he left and it felt like weeks!!
haihh!!!
ok ok.
stop it.
Lets not go on and on about it.
pointless.
face the fact netta!!
everyone's off to study.
they'll be back.
SOON!!!
Stay happy.
We're going for planetshakers!! =)
Nelle,Fion,Lily,Franz,Nic...
they'll be there.
cant wait!!
Missing Aaron and Jess....
Its okay...there's RWMF kan kan kan?
We'll c about that.
Crapping alot now.
Gotta stop.
''-.-
.netta.
I'm currently bored and I have to cut out alphabets for work.
BIG LETTERS
&&&
small lettters
Sigh...''-.- so many letters!!
Aaron's handphone died and I was emo about it.
Partly cuz we cant sent text to each other like we used to *sobs*
Well,its ok now that he got his other hp.
Still,I find myself emotionally unstable here.
sorry.
Just cant seem to help feeling that way.4days since he left and it felt like weeks!!
haihh!!!
ok ok.
stop it.
Lets not go on and on about it.
pointless.
face the fact netta!!
everyone's off to study.
they'll be back.
SOON!!!
Stay happy.
We're going for planetshakers!! =)
Nelle,Fion,Lily,Franz,Nic...
they'll be there.
cant wait!!
Missing Aaron and Jess....
Its okay...there's RWMF kan kan kan?
We'll c about that.
Crapping alot now.
Gotta stop.
''-.-
Will crap more.
Later!!!!.netta.