~~My ex-boyfriend...is - well not exactly ''is'' more to ''are'' R,R,L,A and M..
~~I am listening to...Xmas Day by Sevendust
~~Maybe I should...start planning my studies and do more house work??
~~I like learning...when i'm really interested in it.
~~My best friend(s)...are crazy people who are always there for me when I need them.
~~I don't understand...people who tries finding fault with others,making a big drama out of it and never making a straight point.
~~I lost...something very valuable that I have not mentioned out to anyone yet...*yikes*
~~Many people said...I'm pretty. Haha! true what...I dnt think i am tho. Seriously.
~~The meaning of my name...iis something I'm not sure of cus I dnt think it has a meaning?
~~Love is...about accepting one another,being comfie with each other, respect, understanding, patience....everything. (this is a personal short love definition)
~~I am living in a place called..a place like no other.
~~I will try...to do my best in everything I do excluding fights and illegal stuff.
~~The meaning of "forever"...ETERNITY.
~~My handphone...is still good enough for me.
~~I am very annoyed...when people keeps complaining??
~~Whenever I wake up from sleep...I always have a smile on my face =)
~~Party is...not my thing. Shopping is.
~~The cutest animal(s)...PUPPIES...I would love a Golden Retriever...CUTENESS!
~~The best age..13-24
~~I felt tension today...because I kept wondering when my results will be out.
~~Tonight, i will try...to sleep a lil earlier maybe?
~~When I look at myself in the mirror this morning...I looked sleepy.
~~Shopping mall...should be bigger with more variety, here in KCH.
~~Fast food are usually...good to eat.
~~Last sentence to a person...''come what may''
~~I am tagging ...those of you who read this and feels like doing it.