Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!

Jesselyn
Francesca
Fiona
Gracia
Nicole
Lily
Danielle
Liyana
Shaqirah
Cassandra
Amanda
and the rest of my friends
Sorry if i miss out anyone...



Today I spend most of my time with my lil' sis.
And we did stuff together


out bfast early morning.

Nanam had homework to do but she simply colour her work..''-.- So,I drew lotsa hearts out and ask her to colour them nicely. It turned out ok. Drew out her name and asked her to colour it too. Asked her to draw out a lil &&& we get to paste all of it behind my door!!


.
my door...

.
nanam's drawing of a heart
.
she coloured her name...and she drew that lil picture there.
(there's nanam,me,mummy n daddy!! with a rainbow,a sun and clouds)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well,lastly I would like to wish Aaron Happy Valentine's Day!!

Its ok that u're not here...
Love you heaps baby!!!

.
.
Hee...okay...I know this may turn out to be a lil ah lien.
But,hey! I did it especially for you k...hehe.

Missing you so much

Love you!!

All the best aite.

I'll be here.

Take care.




Netta