The plan to catch a movie tonight is being canceled since most of us can't make it.
So,yeah!
Another boring, sleepy night at home, in front of the computer, blogging, facebooking and chatting.
Work in the afternoon isn't as bad as it was in the morning.
I guess it's because I'm helping out with Junior 2.
They understand pretty much.
Enough of work.
Boring.
Aaron <3!!
I'm missing you so much!
Haihhh....
Miss going out jalan-jalan with you...
Miss those big biggg hugs...
&&those kisses...ssssshhhhh.......=b
Can't wait for you to get back here!!
Counting days.
Love you love!
.netta.
So,yeah!
Another boring, sleepy night at home, in front of the computer, blogging, facebooking and chatting.
Work in the afternoon isn't as bad as it was in the morning.
I guess it's because I'm helping out with Junior 2.
They understand pretty much.
Enough of work.
Boring.
Aaron <3!!
I'm missing you so much!
Haihhh....
Miss going out jalan-jalan with you...
Miss those big biggg hugs...
&&those kisses...ssssshhhhh.......=b
Can't wait for you to get back here!!
Counting days.
Love you love!
.netta.