Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Shopping!!

And finally I went out shopping with Aaron last Sunday!! Happy happy!! at first I just can't make up my mind about where to go. To be exact,I just wanted to go for window shopping and maybe try on something I might like. Thought of SPRING in the first place since Aaron have not been there this time when he got back but I wonder if I were to try on anything there that clothes there can be very expensive (Polah hati geram jak u know.....=b). And since I like this dress I saw on the display at Sarawak Plaza, we went there instead. Once we reach,we went to that building next to SP...forgot what it was called. Aaron wanted to see some shirts there.
Finally!!! At SP,straight to the particualr shop with the cute dress on display. Haha! Looked around and got my hands on the dress && straight into the changing room to try it on.


The outcome.



Well,it looks cute and casual but it wasn't the only dress I like in that shop. There was a few that actually looks nice in my eyes. Haha. And so,I went out from the changing and got myself another dress to try on. Aaron said I looked cute in that dress. Thought of trying a different colour of the same dress which was dark pink but somehow it made me looked darker ''-.- I had 2nd thoughts on that 1st dress i tried on up there....i mean,its casual and nice. But but but the 2nd 1 is nice too....just that I dnt have a pic of it now. && the 2nd 1 is a lil formal,can be casual...=b
In the end,I took the 2nd dress i tried on cus the 3rd made me look dark (btw,the 2nd was white). Owh yeah,was just planning to try dresses at first but end up buying it. Aaron bought it for me to be exact. hee....=)) *smiles*
I'm planning to wear that dress that Aaron bought soon....so,pictures wil be up when I wear it aite. Oh! & yeah....Jess saw that dress and said it was short. Hehe.

It seems that this post has a lot of words in it. I seldom type long. Would you actually read it?? Lol. This is how my shopping day was with my boyfriend. Haha! Was a good day going around. I even tried on heels! hehe. *sempat* At first I thought that it might turn out bad going out shopping with a guy. I mean,you know how they can be right? If I were to be with my dad,I bet he's gonna go out of my sight within 5mins and i'm left alone. && I have bad comments from him ''-.- He's gonna say ''that's weird...'' *sigh* everything turns out weird on me. haih!! (I know he would be happy if i choose not to get any cus he'll be paying for it. haha). Or asking guys on their opinion can make you undecided about things. Especially when they say.. ''I dnt know...looks ok''. That's it?? ''-.- imagine trying on every dress there is and get such answers every single time. Stress beli dress.
Well,Aaron gave good comments la...(dnt worry b...haha). It was great out shopping with him. Fun fun fun!!! ehek...I get to pull him around where ever I wanted to go! haha! Oh oh oh!! I stil like that cute pink Diesel button up shirt!! *hint hint* haha...jk jk. EXPENSIVE!

Guess I better stop here for now. Belalak ndah aku tok. C ya!!! HOpe not to type to long in the next post. Good night!!!!







.netta.